Tuesday 11 January 2011

Right Now:)

I spotted this idea over on mummynat's blog who apparently saw it over
here and I thought it might be a fun idea, especially when I don't have anything else really to blog about. Oh, and does everyone like the changes to the blog - I love the books in the background :)

Outside my window ...
I can see that its just getting dark out of my window, from where I am tucked up nice an warm in bed. There is a mahousive pile of recycling outside on the roadside because the dustbin men are all on strike and nothing has been collected for well, quite a long time!

I am thinking ...
It just popped into my head that in a sense its quite sad that in reality t
he pile of recycling is nothing near as big as it could or should be. My mum takes it really seriously but I know I just stick loads of recyclable stuff in my bedroom bin out of pure laziness.

I am thankful for...
Not having to be worried about exams. And my duvey. I'm very thankful for my duvet :)

From the learning rooms ...
I think the learning room has shut up shop for now! I have only had one proper lesson today as so many people were in exams or on study leave. Its quite fun but at the same time very tiring and a little bit dull.

From the kitchen ...
there are some nice smells wafting. Which I am very glad about because my tummy is rumbling.

I am wearing...
What I wore to school today (we have 'dress code') so black tights, black skirt, stripy white and turquoise top, black cardigan and bluey-greeny earings. I don't really like what I'm wearing (I preferred my bed this morning) so I'm feeling a bit bleh about it all.

I am creating ...
Well, yesterday I tried my hand at a bit of crochet jewelery but it didn't really work. I was also having fun with using sequins in it which I hadn't done before :) I'm thinking I might try and do some proper art journalling time tonight.

I am going ...
Probably swimming this evening. Me and my mum are going on a healthy living kick :)

I am reading ...
Cranford. The first book I'm tackling off the mammoth 100 book list ;) All I can say is its very different from BBC cranford so far...

I am hoping ...
That the trip to see Matilda on thursday which has been falling through and falling through (Very stressful) does happen, even if it is with different people :(

I am hearing ...
Nothing much really. The hum of the laptop. The click of my fingers on the keys. The scrape of my brother chair on the floor in the room next door. The cars passing by my window. So quite a lot actually - I think I might have learnt something just typing that!

Around the house ...
I don't know about the house but right now my room is in desperate need of a tidy up. Its so messy and I hate messiness. But I can't be bothered to tidy it up :)

One of my favorite things ...
having lovely friends who hug you.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Swaps :) And the last time underage swapper approval was seen on my page (I turned 16 back in July but forgot to get it taken off so did so yesterday)

1 comment:

  1. That really is a great idea, might give that a go (& happy birthday for back in July :D)
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete